Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/ai_productionsites_statistics into lp:widelands

Just had a second look. Now we do count a skipped program as a fail which hasn't be the case in the previous version.
>From what I can see in the old version the algorithm was:

if failed --> scale the old stats to 80% (resulting in asymptotically falling values if fail everytime)

if skipped --> scale old percentage to 98% (which is basically stable for a lot of time)

if success --> scale to 80 % of previous and add 20 % (resulting in asymptotically rising values)

the UI percent is not really a percentage of successful time but a percentage of successful attempts. Which mean it does not reflect different length of programs. The UI also provides a trending. So for me it might be worth a try to use the UI percentage, cause it only updates if needed (failed or complete) and we removed the effect of skipping on stats with one of the balancing branches thanks to stonerl inventing the state no stats. So for me the UI stats are pretty reliable now in terms of successful attempts.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/ai_productionsites_statistics/+merge/367613
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/ai_productionsites_statistics into lp:widelands.