Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/ai_productionsites_statistics into lp:widelands

do we need another building also is task based from my perspective not time based.

if we fail every 3rd attempt we don't need another building as we can't provide enough inputs for the current one. Fails are rather short now for a lot of buildings, as we have updated the working programs of them to fail immediately if not enough wares are present. means we are not sleeping useless time to just fail, but continue with other programs, or recheck if we can do it now.
So I really would vote for a task based utilization scheme rather than having a time based.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/ai_productionsites_statistics/+merge/367613
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/ai_productionsites_statistics into lp:widelands.