Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/ai_productionsites_statistics into lp:widelands

But we are still talking only about info for AI not players....

If we cannot produce something due to missing inputs and suddenly we will have those inputs, the productionsite will have to reduce production of the ware that is being produced 90% of time now. Might not be bad, but we will be suddenly on 100 % and new building might be needed definitely....
If I remember properly skips and failures took about 5 seconds so are not that short...
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/ai_productionsites_statistics/+merge/367613
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/ai_productionsites_statistics into lp:widelands.