Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/ai_productionsites_statistics into lp:widelands

UI stats are calcualted over the last 20 real attempts. Skipped does not count as attempt. It is build like a shifting register with 20 positions containing true or false. it is falling faster for most buildings due to the fail time is shorter than working time. if fail time is really short it falls down very fast in result (atlantean toolsmithy e.g) interesting part is we calculate 2 values: the percentage (number of true / 20) and the trend (number of true in last 10 attempts / 10).

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/ai_productionsites_statistics/+merge/367613
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/ai_productionsites_statistics into lp:widelands.