Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/ai_productionsites_statistics into lp:widelands

I completely understand current code. If it was "attempts in last x minutes" - it would be fine for me. But 'last 20 attempts' - this I understand from coding perspective - but dont like it.

'official statistics' to me is like actual_statistics^2. 100% and 0% are right, but in between it is undervalued...

But I am willing to accept removal of this statistics and modify AI code and retrain it.... if there is consensus about it..
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/ai_productionsites_statistics/+merge/367613
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/ai_productionsites_statistics into lp:widelands.