Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/ai_productionsites_statistics into lp:widelands

Hm I made a excel now. reported a bug to upload it and linked it to this branch. It seems your formula is delivering weird results. I don't know why or if I made a mistake. I think I don't have understood this in total but at least the old crude_statistics wasn't that far from UI but more volatile.

Please have a look: if you don't like excel I can try to export in odt as well.

We could try to have a attempts in last minutes solution though. That would be probably the best
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/ai_productionsites_statistics/+merge/367613
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/ai_productionsites_statistics into lp:widelands.