Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/economy-target-profiles into lp:widelands

Ware stats menu fixed. It is already too large in trunk, but I made it shorter now.

We still need knowledge of the phase we´re in during the loop so we can know whether to change the target for all wares or only for the selected. Since anything_selected may change during the loop, we need two variables here.

The Dropdown implementation specifies:

template <typename Entry> class Dropdown : public BaseDropdown {
  void add(const std::string& name,
           Entry value, …);
  void select(const Entry& entry);
  const Entry& get_selected() const;
  …
}

(With Entry = std::string here.) Since Entry is the descname (right?), this looks as if the selection is handled by descname rather than internal name…
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/economy-target-profiles/+merge/366987
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/economy-target-profiles.