Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/reed-compatibility into lp:widelands

This code is pretty old, so I'm sure we would have had bug reports for it in the past if it was broken. It should be fine if iterating starts with the most advanced working position, because then we won't put a master miner i a miner's slot and end up stumped when we have to put a miner in a master miner's slot, which is not allowed.

I'll reinstate the goto to make sure we can't possibly have any accidental semantic changes, so that we can get this bugfix in.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/reed-compatibility/+merge/367935
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/reed-compatibility into lp:widelands.