Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/reed-compatibility into lp:widelands

Sorry, I am having second thoughts about the goto-part. Actually, I am not only unsure about the goto-replacement but over the whole code part independent of your changes. :-/
If I understand it right, the code iterates over the possible jobs in the production site. If there is a job the loaded worker can work on, we iterate over all working positions of the site and check if *any* of these is empty, so we can assign the worker. Shouldn't we only check the working positions that are for the required job? Otherwise, the code could break with production sites which have multiple types of worker positions (Mines probably? These need a miner and a master miner).

Maybe I am just confused and the code is fine, but it would be good if someone could check it.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/reed-compatibility/+merge/367935
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/reed-compatibility into lp:widelands.