Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands-website/pybb_attachments into lp:widelands-website

2. I have no opinion on this at this time. Maybe 10 or 20? We can easily change the value if it becomes a problem.

> Files without extension aren't allowed (can be problematic e.g. with the campvis file)

campvis will be replaced by campaigns.conf for the next version, so don't worry about it - we can allow .conf

Other extensions that we're using for Widelands & that might be interesting:

.wai  - AI
.wmf  - Map
.wrpl - Replay - useless with the accompanying .wgf though.

> Do we need a check for each allowed extension?

Since attachments are marked for download anyway, I'd say that checking for those that are easily checked will do for now.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands-website/pybb_attachments/+merge/370342
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands-website/pybb_attachments into lp:widelands-website.