Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands-website/pybb_attachments into lp:widelands-website

> Other extensions that we're using for Widelands & that might be interesting:

> .wai - AI
Ok

> .wmf - Map

I forgot to mention: If the extension is wmf, an errormessage is shown: "This seems to be a widelands map file. Please upload it at our maps section."

> .wrpl - Replay - useless with the accompanying .wgf though.

I am planning to make a wikipage describing, beside other things, the usage of replays, e.g. they have to be zipped together before uploading and link that wikipage in the upload form. But i have to check for .wrpl.wgf.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands-website/pybb_attachments/+merge/370342
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands-website/pybb_attachments into lp:widelands-website.