Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands-website/pybb_attachments into lp:widelands-website

> I also wonder whether we should disallow map files - it might come in handy if somebody wants some feedback before publishing to the maps section.

I just don't want to have map files in the forum. I 'fear' most (new) users will upload a map in the forum instead in the 'right' place. A Feedback can also be done in the map comments, or by linking a map in the forum and ask there for a feedback. Once there is a fix for bug 357914 'Allow submitters of maps to upload new versions' get implement, it should be fine to not allow maps in forum.

But of course we can remove that part of code and if we get in trouble we can add it again.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands-website/pybb_attachments/+merge/370342
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:widelands-website.