Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/new-shipping into lp:widelands

Mhh, it took about 15-30 minutes to trigger the asserts.
I will be "on call duty" this week, so I have even less time.

I tried one of the new features of trunk : order Soldiers to be sent
to the port immediateley once it was build.

As of some Towers "across the Sea", I was able to plan buldings next to
the Port while it was build. And I connected some Ports being build
to some exiting economy.

I will try some AI-only setups
(Well he AI fails to grasp the evil tricks needed for this Map..)
I will give this some 4 hours (on 10x Speed or such).

Next I will setup a debugger and give you details from "inside the code".

What OS/CPU/Debugger do you use?

Maybe we should recruit some tester from the tournmanent?

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/new-shipping/+merge/371155
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/new-shipping.