Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1842396-no-tribe into lp:widelands

We could use
  if (UserSettings::highest_playernum() >= settings.playernum)
which is the check used inside of the throwing get_players_tribe() function to decide whether to throw.
I decided to catch the exception since that is what is done in the other two cases the function is used, but of course we could change those calls as well. The current fix is a copy of those other calls.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1842396-no-tribe/+merge/372281
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1842396-no-tribe.