wintermute-devel team mailing list archive

[Blueprint wintermute-linguistics-init] Laying the Linguistic Foundation

Blueprint changed by Jacky Alciné:

Whiteboard changed:
- Currently, work needs to be done to support the English language in
- Panlingua. After this can be done, we can work on implementing a meta
- application that can generate a Panlingual database to be used as a
- separate language store. In a sense, we'd be making libraries of
- mappings that link symbols to meanings. When that's done, we'd have to
- manually code in the proper syntactical formats of each word class and
- then tie it together and call it a language pack.

--
Laying the Linguistic Foundation
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/wintermute/+spec/wintermute-linguistics-init