wintermute-devel team mailing list archive

Re: To Avoid The Reinvention of Fire And Introduce Quantum Transportation

Jacky,

Follwing on from earlier conversations I'd REALLY appreciate it if you could
tell me what you need on my server. L.A.M.P. is on there by default and I
can request python. The only thing I am not allowed is I.R.C. stuff.

Regards,

Phill.