wintermute-devel team mailing list archive

Re: name changing

Whilst this may have been done with the best intentions, no reason was given
and the question is a valid one.

even through the recent difficulties of all keeping in touch, that is no
excuse to change things without approval. Jacky is THE boss on that area, do
NOT alter things without his explicit permission.

Phill.