wintermute-devel team mailing list archive

Re: [info] (part 1 of 3) Wintermute Awareness

On 1 September 2011 21:21, danteashton@xxxxxxxxx <danteashton@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> Why, Adrian, is it when I look at that picture, I think of an eyeball? :P

Hehe, it wasn't intended to bring an eye picture to your mind but at least
it reminds about sense :)

> Some of the 'senses' can be fed by feeds (RSS, IMAP, etc) surely?

Yes, they will be probably valuable source of data. However, I think that
sensing can be much more than just data gathering and it can react upon
various events.

> On 1 September 2011 20:06, Adrian Borucki <gentoolx@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> On 1 September 2011 04:59, Jacky Alcine <jackyalcine@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>>> Now, this is something that I know will excite a few. Wintermute's
>>> ability
>>> to really mine for data, or in this sense, generate ontological
>>> information
>>> from raw data from its environment and use said data to enhance its own
>>> abilities. Right now, Wintermute isn't able to remotely aware of