wintermute-devel team mailing list archive

Re: Wintermute and the Web

Wouldn't have to totally modify Chromium, we'd have to take advantage of
NPAPI (ie: search up Chromify-OSD in the Chrome Store). We could bind it to
interpret whatever it can from Flash objects (some objects could be linked
to RDF data, but I haven't seen it done).

--
Jacky Alcine
Blog <http://jackyalcine.co.cc/> | Launchpad<https://launchpad.net/~jackyalcine>