wintermute-devel team mailing list archive

Re: Building application with pocketsphinx - CMUSphinx Wiki

Lol if you keep clicking the no dialog when new audio devices are detected (
as I run this OS on different systems)..

And I cant answer that yet; I'm not sure. When I tried it months ago, it
worked with like a 70% accuracy rate.