wintermute-devel team mailing list archive

Re: [devel] Bug Tracking System

On Wed, Oct 5, 2011 at 5:15 PM, Jacky Alcine <jacky.alcine@xxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> Having two bug management system can cause *big* problems for us; it's
> decentralized and messy.
>
> From now on, we'll use Launchpad for bug tracking. Currently, there's a few
> issues open on GitHub. These issues are the *last* issues that'll be open
> on GitHub by us. As a member of the Wintermute developer team, it's
> recommended that all developers should file bugs *on Launchpad*.

As a follow-up to this message; I'll begin placing links to fleshed out bug
reports on Launchpad (as much as possible) as New + Invalid bugs. The
process of bug triaging and fixing should be a familiar process; if not,
feel more than free to ask a question.

--
Jacky Alcine
http://www.jackyalcine.co.cc