wintermute-devel team mailing list archive

Re: Wintermute development team

Thank you Krishna Panduru for your interest in the Wintermute project!

On Sun, Dec 4, 2011 at 9:25 PM, Krishna Kaushal, Panduru <
kaushalpkk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am interested to join the Wintermute team. I was wondering to write a
> software as J.A.R.V.I.S seen in iron man. looking for active projects of
> this kind, I found Wintermute.

That's extremely intriguing largely due to the fact that *I* was inspired
to help build this project after watching that film!

> I graduated from the University of Essex
> in MSc Intelligent systems and Robotics. A keen interest in open source
> software and building intelligent machines. Worked on Fuzzy logic
> systems, reinforcement learning and human machine interaction for my
> assignments and dissertation.

Interesting, I'd like to speak to you in depth about that.

> Now I've started working on neural
> networks to design a neuro-fuzzy system for the same MSc project. I can
> also work on designing logos, UI and artwork for the project. I am very
> interested in the Wintermute project. awaiting your reply.

So you can code (right?) and design? Where is the factory of your origin?!
We must have more! Feel free to pop onto #sii *and *#sii-dev and ping me
(JackyAlcine). I await your call!