wintermute-devel team mailing list archive

Wintermute development team

Hello,

I am interested to join the Wintermute team. I was wondering to write a
software as J.A.R.V.I.S seen in iron man. looking for active projects of
this kind, I found Wintermute. I graduated from the University of Essex
in MSc Intelligent systems and Robotics. A keen interest in open source
software and building intelligent machines. Worked on Fuzzy logic
systems, reinforcement learning and human machine interaction for my
assignments and dissertation. Now I've started working on neural
networks to design a neuro-fuzzy system for the same MSc project. I can
also work on designing logos, UI and artwork for the project. I am very
interested in the Wintermute project. awaiting your reply.

Thanks,
K K Panduru.

Follow ups