wintermute-devel team mailing list archive

Re: (no subject)

On Thu, Dec 8, 2011 at 12:18 PM, Joel Auterson <joel.auterson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> wrote:

> I'd like to get to work reasonably soon - what actually needs done that I
> can help with? I probably won't be of much use on the core codebase, not
> much AI experience, but if there are APIs kicking about I can probably get
> something done?

Well, the APIs for Wintermute as listed here [1] aren't finalized as of
yet. The Data API is still dynamic, as well as the Network, Linguistics,
and Visual APIs. Those are the ones I'm working on. I haven't picked out a
specific date, but perhaps some time in February. However, I might move
this to be earlier like sometime in January so we can stop playing with
APIs and start working on getting some meaningful code back-ends created.
However, we do have open bugs [2] and they're ripe for the picking so if
you're willing, feel free to try to squash a few.

[1] http://www.thesii.org/wiki/Wintermute:Techbase:Projects
[2] https://bugs.launchpad.net/wintermute
--
One Vision. One Purpose.
We are the Synthetic Intellect Institute

Jacky Alcine, *Head Developer of Wintermute*
http://jackyalcine.co.cc :: jacky.alcine@xxxxxxxxxx ::
https://launchpad.net/~jackyalcine