wintermute-devel team mailing list archive

Hello

Hello everyone,

My name is Justin and I have just been added by Jacky to help coordinate the
development efforts for the wintermute project.  I am a MS in Technology
Management student and will be done in August.  The idea behind my position
is to help with the more administrative and soft skills aspects and freeing
up time for the developers to.well.develop.  I am new to the SII and will
need some help getting up to speed, so if I ask dumb questions or questions
that have been answered feel free to point to where the answers lie.  I am
really excited to help out and be part of this team.

Thanks

Justin