wintermute-devel team mailing list archive

Re: Hello

@Phill, indeed he does.

@Justin, thanks for climbing aboard. After Phill gets you your SII account,
I'll show you the documents geared towards Wintermute's development, more
so the theories behind it. With that, you could probably assist in task
management. I've currently resorted to using Launchpad's bug management
system to track bugs. In a month or so, we'll move from Launchpad to our
own hosted copy of Bugzilla (or another bug system if someone has a
recommendation. HINT: Support OpenID?) We need to get proper packaging of
tar.gz and .deb files up and going for a daily build (I've tried but help
is always welcome). Anything else you have questions on, I'll do my best to
answer.