wintermute-psych team mailing list archive

Re: Psychology team meeting.

To those who don't know. I am indeed unavailable due to surgery on my spine.
I can be reached through email, but that's it. Artir is the had of psych
until I am recovered. If there are any serious issues, do email me and I'll
get back to you as soon as I can.

Take care

-Dante