wintermute-psych team mailing list archive

Re: [Sii] The Parables of Wintermute

Thank you, my friend!

Also, I have some rather lovely news; considering the unfortunate accident
with AbiWord (CURSE YOU!) and my backup system (note: AbiWord's format,
.abw, does NOT like RSync) which left me having to rewrite over a 150 pages
of content, I am now pleased to report the page count is 75. With a bit of
luck on my side, I 'may' have completed it by the end of this year.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I've been writing all day...where did I put that
wine? :P

-Dante