x301 team mailing list archive

Re: XServer restarts after resuming

Hola Eirik,

Sounds like there's an issue if you want to use suspend. Personally, I
was going to install 9.04 64bit this weekend, now I'm going to wait and
see if this resume bug is resolved. Thanks for sharing here Tobias. :-)

I've considered the PAE vs 64bit question for a while now. Seems like
there's no good reason to avoid 64bit, so I'd warmly encourage you to
take the plunge, see how you get on.

Cheers - Callum.