xubuntu-dev team mailing list archive

[Blueprint xubuntu-t-docs] Xubuntu 14.04: Documentation

Blueprint changed by Pasi Lallinaho:

Work items changed:
  Work items:
  [skellat] 12.04 documentation SRU process: INPROGRESS
  [xubuntu-doc] Write documentation for Mugshot: TODO
  [xubuntu-doc] Write documentation for MenuLibre: TODO
- [xubuntu-doc] Write documentation for GTK3 indicators: TODO
- [xubuntu-doc] Write replacement documentation for screen locking (light-locker): TODO
+ [xubuntu-doc] Write documentation for GTK3 indicators: BLOCKED
+ [xubuntu-doc] Write replacement documentation for screen locking (light-locker): BLOCKED
  [knome] Find out how to ship the translated documentation in Launchpad in Ubuntu: INPROGRESS
  [jjfrv8-gmail] Gain ~ubuntu-core-doc membership with help from knome: TODO
  [xubuntu-doc] Gather a list of issues we want to extend the developer documentation with: TODO
  [xubuntu-team] Review new developer documentation sections and decide where to serve that information: BLOCKED
  [xubuntu-doc] Write new developer documentation sections: BLOCKED
  [xubuntu-doc] Gather a list of issues we want to extend the (end-user) documentation with: INPROGRESS
  [xubuntu-doc] Write new (end-user) documentation sections: TODO
  [xubuntu-doc] Call for translators for the documentation: BLOCKED
  [xubuntu-doc] Decide the cut-off percentage to include translations: TODO

--
Xubuntu 14.04: Documentation
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/xubuntu-t-docs