qt-gui, simulation loop

> >>I have also an idea to simplify the fileGenerators. We should split the
> >>xml file into 2 or 3. One will contain initilizers another will contain
> >>the simulation loop and the last one will contain the bodies. After I
> >>have made a first version of user manual I will make a graphical tool to
> >>create and save a simulation loop. Then it will be possible to remove a
> >>lot of lines from the filegenerators which will become simpler. With
> >>this design it will be possible te reuse the same simulation loop for
> >>different simulation. I hope you like this idea.

of course I like this idea! I also was thinking about graphical tool for
creating simulation loop :)

Splitting simulation loop and bodies is also a good thing, because
simulation loop should be reusable for many simulations. I'm not sure
about extracting initializers from simulation loop (because they "start"
the simulation loop), but I don't care that much.

> Try Yade, I have added what I have done for graphically creating a
> simulation loop. You can add engine and link them with ctrl+left clic.
> But for now it is doing nothing else :).

wow, you have added two new dialog boxes for interface. (I'm checking
rev 706, because 707 is not compiling). They do nothing, but they look
extremly nice!

> Now I am on a Qt GUI to generated cpp/hpp file and the kdevelop project.
> I think this will be much more user friendly with a GUI rather than with
> the scripts. For now it just start to create the hpp file.

yes, that will be much nicer than those scripts :)

We will have to think how to make this work when yade will be installed
as a system package (I mean all yade files will be in /usr/lib/yade,
/usr/include/yade, etc...)