Re: XMLManager

Janek Kozicki wrote:

Olivier, you have changed name of XMLManager, and because of that Makefile
must be modified, otherwise make uninstall will not work.

make uninstall would try to delete non existing file yade-lib-serialization-xml

remember that for future.

and another thing - do you rememeber - I wanted to change name from
XMLManager to XMLFormatManager, bacause this name tells better to
people, that this library is responsible for loading and saving .xml,
similarly we will have BINFormatManager, and TXTFormatManager

if you agree I'll make this change tommorow.

The problem is that this library has to be named XMLManager.so because the class inside is named XMLManager. So this library cannot be named yade-lib-serialization-xml otherwise classfactory will not be able to load it and create an instance of XMLManager. But I never have changed the name of this library, it has always been named like that.