yade-lib-algorithms

Olivier,

recently you have added a new package yade-lib-algorithms. The problem
is that I don't understand the purpose of this package. I need you to
explain me what is it for, etc.

And also, look here:

http://yade.berlios.de/index.php?m=400

I need a brief description for this package, because its description now is "...."

and also, please tell me, really, what is the purpose of this package if
nothing in yade is using it? Please look here:

http://yade.berlios.de/index.php?m=1000:400

from this diagram you can see that it is possible to compile and install
yade without this package.

I'd like you to know, that "algorithms" is so generic word, that giving
this name to almost empty package is not a good idea. Because following
things are algorithms:

- all interaction solvers,
- all distances and intersections calculations, (computational geometry),
- almost all engines (StandAloneEngine, DeusExMachina, etc..),
- bubble sort,
- C++ STL operations on containers (sorting, searching, copying, ...),
- marching cubes

So I really think that we shouldn't have a library with name
"algorithms". Please explain what are your intentions.

If you insist on this name, then I want to put inside whole
"computational-geometry".