Re: float, double, the DOUBLE_PRECISION flag

Oh, thanks...

I will wait with that until wm3 is cleaned up and a few weeks pass
without major regressions. Then we can go ahead.

It could be interesting to compare double vs. long double, although it
could not be done easily. Perhaps before Real is removed, typedef it as
long double... Is it worh the effort? Is wm3 long-double-aware?
Is someone interested in running two simulations and compare the
results, as it was done for floats vs. doubles (I have no time for that,
sorry)? If not, I will go ahead.

Vaclav