Re: float, double, the DOUBLE_PRECISION flag

Hello

Anyone knows why this problem appear when I start Yade? :

DEBUG
/home/3S-LAB/bchareyre/Programmation/Yade-Sources/SVN-commitable/trunk/yade-core/src/yade/Omega.cpp:238
scanPlugins: File not considered a plugin: libSphericalDEMSimulator.so.1.

This lib and many other is not loaded at startup, this is probably the
last problem before I can commit all the recent DEM classes.

Bruno

Vaclav SMILAUER a écrit :

>Oh, thanks...
>
>I will wait with that until wm3 is cleaned up and a few weeks pass
>without major regressions. Then we can go ahead.
>
>It could be interesting to compare double vs. long double, although it
>could not be done easily. Perhaps before Real is removed, typedef it as
>long double... Is it worh the effort? Is wm3 long-double-aware?
>Is someone interested in running two simulations and compare the
>results, as it was done for floats vs. doubles (I have no time for that,
>sorry)? If not, I will go ahead.
>
>Vaclav
>

>>Hi Vaclav
>>
>>I've been thinking whole yesterday, and finally I must give your
>>honor back and admit that your arguments were correct. I hope that
>>you will survive with so stubborn leader ;)
>>
>>Go ahead and remove Real.

Chareyre Bruno
Maître de conférence

Institut National Polytechnique de Grenoble
Laboratoire 3S (Soils Solids Structures) - bureau I08
BP 53 - 38041, Grenoble cedex 9 - France
Tél : 04.56.52.86.21