Re: new reorganized branch

Hello myself ;-), svn move does preserve history. I moved stuff around
yesterday and commited in scons-layout branch - I invite everybody to test
that branch, since it will be merged with trunk (hopefully soon). Do
checkout like this:

  svn checkout svn+ssh://svn.berlios.de/svnroot/repos/yade/branches/scons-layout

It will not overwrite existing stuff, all installed files are suffixed.

Best regards, Vaclav