Re: new reorganized branch ( for Bruno )

Václav Šmilauer said:     (by the date of Thu, 08 Mar 2007 11:08:31 +0100)

> Hello myself ;-), svn move does preserve history. I moved stuff around
> yesterday and commited in scons-layout branch - I invite everybody to test
> that branch, since it will be merged with trunk (hopefully soon). Do
> checkout like this:
>
>   svn checkout svn+ssh://svn.berlios.de/svnroot/repos/yade/branches/scons-layout
>
> It will not overwrite existing stuff, all installed files are suffixed.

I have tested the reorganized branch and I like it *VERY* much.
Excellent job Vaclav. I'd replace it with current trunk, but Bruno
will probalbly oppose - we need to add support for kdevelop in the
new tree. Before my arrival to Grenoble I will probably have no time
for that. So either of you two can try doing that. Vaclav has found
some help for that:

http://www.kdevelop.org/mediawiki/index.php/FAQ#How_can_I_set_up_a_project_with_SCons.3F

Bruno - you are most interested in that, so maybe you can try checkout
of the new tree and see if you can make kdevelop work with it...

Also, you should be careful about making commits to the trunk - trunk
is in fact deprecated... And if you commit any change into the trunk it
will have to be merged into scons-layout tree.

--
# Janek Kozicki