Re: in search of a wiki...

My concern would be that trac is just software, not service that you
use: ie you have to set up a server with db and maintain it. The same
for integration holds for launchpad and bazaar (closes #...), which I
think _is_ better than svn - it is very similar, but allows e.g. local
branches, which is a feature I would have alredy used a few times...

And for the homepage, wiki can serve as homepage without any problem or,
if someone has extra money, we can register yade.info or whatever
(yade.org already exists) and have the server just redirect everything
to yade.wikia.org.