Re: Compile 1161 under Cents 5.0 errors

David Hrbáč said:     (by the date of Tue, 15 May 2007 11:40:22 +0200)

> ee, returning false and context false with CheckPython does not help. I
> know, I can go K/Ubuntu/Debian way but I'd like to make it happened on
> RHEL clone.

Of course yade should work on RHEL, I'm grateful that you are willing
to fight with that. The problem is that we need to wait for Vaclav,
he is the python expert here. I hope he will answer in the afternoon.

We are currently working on a new release. The webpage is a bit
obsolete. There is new information written by Vaclav on his webpages
(it will be copied to the main webpage soon):

http://beta.arcig.cz/~eudoxos/phd/index.cgi/YaDe/CodingHowTo
http://beta.arcig.cz/~eudoxos/phd/index.cgi/YaDe/DebianHowto
http://beta.arcig.cz/~eudoxos/phd/index.cgi/YaDe/DebianSnapshotInstallHowto

it's written there that you need to install

   python-dev and python-scientific

Does it help with your problem?

--
# Janek Kozicki