Re: scons and automatic linking

> Hm, we should check that. I have impression that you only need to
> link with the "top" library (skipping nested includes) because others
> are linked automatically.

Yes, that is correct.

>> Some files may contain more than one class (like Clump contains ClumpTestGen,
>> Clump, ClumpMemberMover).
>
> As I said "add a short table which contains exceptions".

I was mistaken here. You're right in that #include->lib mapping is 1:1 as
long as there is 1 header per plugin (that has the same name), even if the
plugin contains many classes. I link with Clump, but that plugin contains
also other classes that I need.

> But I must tell you that I really prefer to have single file for
> single class. *Unless* other classes in a file.cpp are for internal
> usage only. After talking with other people here (Luc, Wenji) I can
> tell you that they prefer this too - it's easier to find a correct
> file in kdevelop.

That's what tags are for. If Wenjie doesn't know how to use tags, it
shouldn't make others clutter directories by bunch of short files.

We'll see if this ever gets done.

Vaclav