Re: scons and automatic linking

> But I must tell you that I really prefer to have single file for
> single class. *Unless* other classes in a file.cpp are for internal
> usage only. After talking with other people here (Luc, Wenji) I can
> tell you that they prefer this too - it's easier to find a correct
> file in kdevelop.
>
> We can ask also what Bruno thinks about that, because I didn't ask him.

Ok. Janek wanted my opinion about this. As I told him, I don't worry too
much about the fact that more than one class is defined in the same file.
If we really need this just for automatic linking, I would say this is
not the highest priority. And I bet that Luc and WenJie will change
their mind if we explain the problem in a different way ;-).