Commited Yade.kdevelop by mistake

Hello

I just commited few changes, and I think I did commit a modified version
of Yade.kedevelop at the same time.
I tried to svn revert Yade.kdevelop but it looks like it didn't revert
anything.
I feel like it is a potential source of problem as some modifications in
this file may  specific to my pc.
How to revert this please?

btw, Kdevelop is not displaying Yade classes now. The list of classes in
the class tab is just empty (though I can style browse the files in
files tab, so it is no big deal, but still strange).

Chareyre Bruno
Maitre de conference

Institut National Polytechnique de Grenoble
Laboratoire 3S (Soils Solids Structures) - bureau I08
BP 53 - 38041, Grenoble cedex 9 - France
Tél : 33 4 56 52 86 21
Fax : 33 4 76 82 70 00