Re: TriaxialTest is broken in current SVN

> 4. Watch the compaction stage
> 5. See the spheres disapearing when compression is supposed toi start
>
> Also, I noticed that interaction types are SDECLinks in the triaxial
> test, which is not supposed to happen.

Huh, that is my fault again. TriaxialCompressionEngine:86 should be
if(0), not if(1); and the whole block can be effectively deleted. It was
an experimental stuff to test what happens if I glue particles together
after compaction.  I just commited the fix.

Do you have some precise idea what the regression test will look like?
Notably, what will be the reference value checked after the run.

V.