Re: moving qglviewer into our tree

> I don't like the idea either. But if it's really necessary to make
> python+qglviewer(+qt4) working please go on.

In default builds, the 3d view in python will be disabled, so no need
for qt4, that is just my experimentation.

I've been (again) solving the problem with qglviewer debian package
during installation and that was the last drop.

I'll figure out something. Not sure whether using system libqglviewer
has any benefit (hence whether to have an option for that); with wm3, it
is the fact the our version is quite minimal, whereas here we will have
the full thing in-tree.

V.