Re: cmdGui

Call for testers: can someone test the simple-scene.py so that I am able
to figure out what those failures have in common, if they are reproduced?
>> Are you running the latest SVN?
>>
> revision 1283

Would you mind trying 1284 (I don't suspect that, but I am at loss about
what the cause might be)?

Second guess: what g++ version do you use? What arch? I am unable to
test on 32bit i386, all my machines are native amd64. (There is some
typeid() logic in IOFormatManager and maybe older compilers get it wrong?)
>> I am attaching my a.xml, which works very well. Can you try loading
>> it and the saving again (run "yade-something -N cmdGui", then type
>> o=Omega(); o.load('a.xml'); o.save('b.xml'); ) to see if you get correct
>> output or not?
>>

> Yes, load, save and run this file is ok.
> Furthermore, default-test.py is correct and own scripts too.
> For example,  this works correct:
> $ yade -N cmdGui

The difference is that here you run a preprocessor (c++ code) to
generate the scene. On the other hand, simple-scene.py is entirely in
python. But I can't see how that does affect serializer so that it spews
binary instead of XML for those tags.

Janek, you know the serializer well, can you comment on that? Are you
able to reproduce it? (I am not.)

Regards, Vaclav