Re: svn-1284 compile error

sega said:     (by the date of Wed, 26 Mar 2008 10:23:01 +0300)

> Hello. I have following compile error after update to svn-1284:
>
> gui/cmd/yadeControl.cpp:271:   instantiated from here
> /usr/local/include/boost/shared_ptr.hpp:199: error: invalid static_cast from type 'Factorable* const' to type 'Indexable*'

yes, I got this too. It occurs only in optimized builds, the fix is
to replace YADE_PTR_CAST by dynamic_pointer_cast in
yadeControl.cpp:271

You can commit that fix if you want, or we can wait for Vaclav,
because that's his code.

> ps. I add linear viscoelastic contact model in svn-1285 but email to
> yade-commits been rejected due to my fault.

Great, do you have that email somewhere? Would be useful if you can send it
again to yade-commits (or even yade-dev) - I like to browse commits when
looking through my inbox ;-)