Re: [Yade-commits] r1290 - in trunk: core extra extra/usct gui/cmd gui/qt3 pkg/common/Engine/EngineUnit pkg/common/Engine/MetaEngine pkg/dem/Engine/DeusExMachina pkg/dem/Engine/EngineUnit pkg/dem/Engine/StandAloneEngine

> I would revert this :
>
>  GlobalStiffnessCounter::GlobalStiffnessCounter() : InteractionSolver() , actionForce(new Force) , actionMomentum(new Momentum), actionStiffness(new GlobalStiffness)
>  {
> -	interval=1;//FIXME very high frequency - not required
> +	interval=100;

Hi, I know it is just the default, but I thought engines should behave
reasonably (question of definition, right) with default attributes. It
was the FIXME that made me think someone actually wants that to be
changed (and wondering why he/she preferred to put FIXME instead of
changing that number, which just about as easy). Let me know if you want
me to revert it and commit next time, otherwise I suppose it will appear
reverted in your next commit.

Regards, Vaclav