Re: svn1372 crash

> 3. Running python console together with qt3;
This is a usefull improvement...

>  it doesn't affect QtGUI
> except for about 5 lines. This will not, obviously, happen if you
> compile without EMBED_PYTHON. Perhaps I should add an option? (so that
> the console is disabled by default and people don't blame python for
> crashes I caused by the two points above ;-) )

... but disabling new features by default can reduce the number of your
ennemies indeed. ;-)
> I think the the ui is quite stabilized now (buzz me if not) and I am
> sorry for the difficult transition.

Don't worry.

Chareyre Bruno
Maitre de conference

Institut National Polytechnique de Grenoble
Laboratoire 3S (Soils Solids Structures) - bureau E145
BP 53 - 38041, Grenoble cedex 9 - France
Tél : 33 4 56 52 86 21
Fax : 33 4 76 82 70 43