Mailing list migration, continued...

Hi,

we are still waiting for launchpad team to import history from
berlios:

  https://answers.launchpad.net/launchpad/+question/42790

I'm worried how long it will take, especially if we later proceed
with yade-users (which is much more sensitive to any unexpected
complications).

I wanted to write about another problem though:

So far I was unable to configure berlios mailing list to accept
automatically only posts that come forwarded from launchpad, because
the filter is configured on "From:" header, and this header is not
ovrwritten by launchpad. But I wanted to configure it to not accept
any posts that do NOT come from launchpad (people who did not
resubscribe).

Currently I have to moderate every single email coming to this
mailing list, which keeps me busy and annoyed. Unless someone has
solution for mailman on berlios - I think that we will have to
close that ML on berlios. And messages won't be automatically
forwarded anymore.

I'm stuck.