Re: scons, and compiling HEAD

> What should I do to avoid full automatic recompile between
> "scons jobs=4" and "scons jobs=1"

It shouldn't recompile. It works for me.
> There's a compilation problem: compilation must be done in TWO
> passes. On first pass I get errors:
>
>   gui/qt3/YadeQtMainWindow.hpp:65: error: `class SimulationController' has no member named `raise'
>
> On second compile - it compiles just fine. Weird, isn't it?

Again, it doesn't happen here. I am running automatic compilation from
clean svn trunk and it works (that is where we get automated crash
reports from: download, compile, test).

Can you test on clean trunk (and clean builddir, of course) and/or on
different machine?

Vaclav